*APPLICATIONS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME, CHECK BACK SOON.
Location: Bardstown, KY
Show Dates: October 12-13, 2019
Application Deadline: June 15th at midnight EST
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
No application fee.
You can submit up to 2 applications for this show.
Rules/Regulations – Artist/Craftsmen Exhibitor
• ALL ITEMS MUST BE HAND-CRAFTED BY THE EXHIBITOR.
All work MUST be original and of exhibitor’s own crafting; NO BUY/SELL; Commercial or imported items made from kits or green-ware, or mass-produced items are NOT accepted. Any person exhibiting arts/crafts that have any resemblance to such items are subject to immediate dismissal from the show.
Please note: If you do not have hand-crafted items in your booth, please complete the Retail Exhibitor Application. This application also pertains to those with food products – including stand-alone lemonade, kettle corn, jams/ jellies, cakes, sauces, etc.)
• Artisans, not a representative, must exhibit and be present with their work during the complete show (both Saturday 10a-6p and Sunday 10a-5p). Partners listed on application are not allowed to be there in place of the artist of record.
• No single day entries will be accepted.
• Prints and mechanical offset reproductions are allowed (calendars, note cards, stationary).
• Booth structure and displays must not exceed limits of assigned space.
• If for any reason the artist cannot attend the show after being accepted, the artist must notify the Bardstown Main Street Program in writing or by phone before the show opens if the artist wishes to be invited back. No refunds will be given.
• There is no rain site or date. The show will open, rain or shine. (Bring sufficient protections.)
• You must supply your own tents and tables (including manpower needed for setup/takedown). Tents with logos other than the Exhibitor logo are not allowed. Artists must cover displays and products overnight. Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their area clean, including clean up before leaving.
• Street jurors will circulate at random during the show to ensure that all work shown is in compliance with these guidelines.
• The Bardstown Arts, Crafts & Antiques Fair is publicized and advertised with television, national magazines, brochures, posters, radio, and regional newspapers.
• This is a juried show, after submitting your application, each vendor regardless of prior participation will go through the same process.
• Booth spaces are 10’ x 15’ and the fee is $150.00
• Booth spaces are for artists and craftsmen exhibiting their own work. (Artists making same item with partner may share a booth).
• Electricity – $50.00 extra per 10’ x 15’ booth space. Electricity is limited. If you request electricity, (and are a returning exhibitor) you will not be guaranteed your same booth space.
• Each artist is responsible for paying the Kentucky State Sales Tax to the Kentucky Department of Revenue.
• Exhibitors display at their own risk. The Bardstown Main Street Program/ Bardstown Arts, Crafts, and Antiques Fair are not responsible for damage, theft, loss, or injury. Each exhibitor must provide his/her own insurance.
• Complete check-in, set-up and break-down details will be provided after acceptance to the show. Typically, set-up starts on the Friday evening before.
• Returning exhibitors will be given preferred booth space whenever possible; new artists will be placed in remaining booths after previous exhibitor spaces are assigned. Every effort will be made to accommodate special needs of the physically handicapped.
•If you are selected to participate a payment email will be sent. When the payment email is sent, exhibitors will have 14 days to submit payment (no questions). If payment is not submitted during this time you will forfeit your space. Once booth fees are paid, booth numbers will be assigned. Booth payments will be made through the Bardstown Main Street website using Stripe. No checks will be accepted.
• Exhibitor Hospitality Booth – light refreshments (Sat & Sun), doughnuts (Sun)
• Exhibitor Information Booth
• Free Artist Parking- Limited availability
• *Booth Sitters
• *Water Delivery
• Overnight Security & Increased Traffic Control (Setup/ Breakdown)
• Exhibitor Packet
• Assigned Times for Setup/ Breakdown
• Artists and their works promoted on the Bardstown Main Street website and Bardstown Arts, Crafts & Antiques Fair Facebook event page
• Advertising Support: Newspaper, Radio, TV, Facebook, Social Media, Local/Regional Event Calendars, Kentucky Welcome Centers, Bardstown Tourism, Newsletter, Signs, Flyers
*New this year