Location: Bardstown, KY
Show Dates: October 10-11, 2020
Application Deadline: June 15th at midnight EST. -Applications not open yet-
To apply for a Food Vendor space, you must:
• Complete this application.
• Submit a copy of your menu with pricing.
• Submit a photo of your booth, and a description of your space.
ALL FOOD VENDOR SPACES ARE $325.00 for a 10×20 space – this price includes electric. Food vendor applicants include those that will be cooking/ serving food if any kind. It does not include homemade food products/ items.
Please note that receipt of application does not guarantee acceptance to the Bardstown Arts, Crafts & Antiques Fair, all will be juried in by the Food Court committee.
If you are selected to participate a payment email will be sent. When the payment email is sent, exhibitors will have 30 days to submit payment (no questions). If payment is not submitted during this time you will forfeit your space.
If you are selected to participate in the 2020 Bardstown Arts, Crafts & Antiques Fair, you agree to:
• Provide a copy of your Liability Insurance for $1,000,000 listing the Bardstown Arts, Crafts & Antiques Fair and City of Bardstown as additional insured.
• Follow all health department requirements. Local health inspectors will be on site.
• Supply your own 100-foot extension cords.
• Supply 5 free coupons for items of your choice for Bardstown Main Street volunteers.
• Park trailers on pavement only.
• Supply these items and remaining booth payment within 10 business days of selection confirmation.
SETUP TIME: Set up times will be assigned by show organizers.
VENDORS MUST STAY OPEN:
• Saturday (October 10) 10:00AM – 6:00PM
• Sunday (October 11) 10:00AM – 5:00PM
NO EARLY TEARDOWNS.
NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENDING AREA from 8:45AM Saturday,
October 10 until 5:00PM Sunday October 11.
REFRIGERATION: Bardstown Main Street does not provide refrigerated storage.
SECURITY: Bardstown Main Street will supply security in the Fair area.
TRASH: Bardstown Main Street will provide pick up of containerized trash only. Vendors must collect, bag and deposit all trash in trash cans/dumpsters. DO NOT LEAVE OR DUMP ANY GREASE, this will be subject to a fine of $500.
• Exhibitor Hospitality Booth – light refreshments (Sat & Sun), doughnuts (Sun)
• Exhibitor Information Booth
• Free Artist Parking- Limited Availability
• *Booth Sitters
• *Water Delivery
• Overnight Security & Increased Traffic Control (Setup/ Breakdown)
• Exhibitor Packet available at the information booth
• Assigned Times for Setup/ Breakdown
• Artists names and map listed on the Bardstown Main Street website and Bardstown Arts, Crafts & Antiques Fair Facebook event page
• Advertising Support: Newspaper, Radio, TV, Facebook, Social Media, Local/Regional Event Calendars, Kentucky Welcome Centers, Bardstown Tourism, Newsletter, Signs, Flyers
*New this year