Location: Bardstown, KY
Show Dates: October 14-15, 2017
Application Deadline: July 15, 2017 (midnight)
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
No application fee.
Rules/Regulations – Retail Exhibitor
• Retail exhibitors are considered non-art/craft, buy/sell, or anything that is not handmade by the exhibitor. Retail items will still be juried for appropriateness for the fair.
• Retail exhibitors applying must exhibit and be present with their items during the complete show (both Saturday 10a-6p and Sunday 10a-5p). Partners listed on application are not allowed to be there in place of the applicant of record.
• No single day entries will be accepted.
• Booth structure and displays must not exceed limits of assigned space.
• If for any reason the exhibitor cannot attend the show after being accepted, the exhibitor must notify the Bardstown Main Street Program in writing or by phone before the show opens if the artist wishes to be invited back. No refunds will be given.
• There is no rain site or date. The show will open, rain or shine. (Bring sufficient protections.)
• You must supply your own tents and tables (including manpower needed for setup/takedown). Tents with logos other than the Exhibitor logo are not allowed. Exhibitors must cover displays and products overnight. Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their area clean, including clean up before leaving.
• Street jurors will circulate at random during the show to ensure that all work shown is in compliance with these guidelines.
• The Bardstown Arts, Crafts & Antiques Fair is publicized and advertised with television, national magazines, brochures, posters, radio, and regional newspapers.
• This is a juried show, after submitting your application, each exhibitor regardless of prior participation will go through the same process.
• Booth spaces are 10’ x 10’ and the fee is $200.00
• Retail exhibitors will be placed in the same area, prior booth space is not guaranteed.
• Electricity – $25.00 extra per 10’ x 10’ booth space. Electricity is limited. If you request electricity, prior booth space is not guaranteed.
• Each exhibitor is responsible for paying the Kentucky State Sales Tax to the Kentucky Department of Revenue.
• Exhibitors display at their own risk. The Bardstown Main Street Program/ Bardstown Arts, Crafts, and Antiques Fair are not responsible for damage, theft, loss, or injury. Each exhibitor must provide his/her own insurance.
• Complete check-in, set-up and break-down details will be provided after acceptance to the show. Typically, set-up starts on the Friday evening before.
• Returning exhibitors will be given preferred booth space whenever possible; new artists will be placed in remaining booths after previous exhibitor spaces are assigned. Every effort will be made to accommodate special needs of the physically handicapped.
• Booth fees are due 5 days after the payment email is sent out to exhibitors. Once booth fees are paid, booth numbers will be assigned. Booth payments will be made through the Bardstown Main Street website using Stripe. No checks will be accepted.